Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photos

I debated, thought it over, debated, thought it over some more and went ahead and started another blog with the purpose of sharing my photography on it. Now, I love to take pictures and not all are meant to be anything other than a snapshot of something I wanted to capture...say...those adorable stray kitties in my yard. But, sometimes I really do try to improve my photography skills [or create some skills] and those pictures will land on that blog instead of this one. I will still have plenty to share here but there are some I want to keep separate so I can watch the progress I make. We'll see how that goes. My plan is to continue with the Photo of the Week here until the end of 2010 and then move it over to the new blog. And, you may see some pop up over there that you've seen here.

If you'd like to walk along with me drop by here:

Digital Photo Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment